Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Men's MANLicure.. Naked, Simple and Sexy



Notice the man in the picture above is only wearing a smile. ..And some sand. He's obviously hit the gym a few times, his hair looks trimmed and the only thing that would ruin all his hard work, would be bad hygiene.. Such as a hangnail, dirty or yellow nails. Just like a shave kit; having a men's manicure kit is just as important. Or, you can go to a nail salon and have one done. To get one done is usually under $10 because the stylist will either just use clear polish or a buffer for shine. No color is involved. 

How to Perform a Male Manicure

The first time I had a men's manicure was when I was interning for a lawyer in Beverly Hills and it was the day before a lengthy trial. "What do I ask them for?" My boss responded with a smile, "A men's manicure. They do it all the time." Her assistant got clear polish with his, and I opted for the buffing instead. They used an oil or with the buffering and I loved the results. Also, I didn't have nail polish or remover at home and I didn't want to deal with chipping. We won the trial!

Things To Remember About The Male Manicure:
· Do not buff or have your nails buffed more than once every 2-3 weeks (wears out nails).
· This is a discreet manicure that leaves your nails with a clean, professional look.
· The Men's Manicure is likely the only one suitable for lawyers, judges and those in conservative employment.
· The Men's Manicure promotes good nail hygiene and will be appreciated by those around you.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment