Monday, April 6, 2015

WITH JOHNNY DEPP! - Nailed: A Nail Polish Blog: Lauren B. Beauty: Review & Swatches

Nailed: A Nail Polish Blog: Lauren B. Beauty: Review & Swatches: Hey guys! If you celebrate, I hope you had a good Easter yesterday. Today I've got two awesome polishes to show you from a new-to-...

*Not sure what happened after reblog, yet I see that the text is highlighted on some devices. As soon as I get a free second I'll try to fix it. Sorry about that!

Johnny Depp on DETAILS 1/15 wearing Marc Jacobs Beauty Genius Gel.

"Lauren B.'s polishes are 5-free, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly. All of their polishes names and colors are inspired by the L.A. lifestyle." That was all I needed to read from this great review. 

Green is definitely in this Season. L.A. obviously knows it. I already have fifty shades of green. This color is calming, strong, earthy and has so much range due to the fact that it's a secondary color. Yellow and blue act as the North and South Poles of color for green. Find your shade.

The blue is a lovely pastel blue that swatched really nicely on Chelsea's well-cared for nails. I would use it for accenting just because I like medium to dark colors and I'm not too much of a blue fan on myself. This pastel blue is just like the Sunny, cloudless L.A. sky. I'm going to have to try Lauren B. Beauty now!

I highly recommend this blog, "Nailed". Chelsea is a great writer with a flare for fun. She has exciting tastes and knows what she's talking about. And she's been around since 2011. I will always strive to reblog informative, top tier blogs and introduce you to excellent authors. The link below is another one of Chelsea's blog entries on a different green nail polish. All the best to you and always remember that you are worth all the love that you can give yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment