Thursday, April 30, 2015

Support Bruce Jenner and Transgenders and #PaintYourNailsForBruce


Thanks to Australian radio station KIIS 1065, #PaintYourNailsForBruce has become a worldwide trend to show support and love for former Olympian, Bruce Jenner, as he goes through a highly scrutinized, transgender transformation. I'd like to take the time out to say that I welcome any person based on the goodness of his or her actions. It does not matter to me if you are man or woman, gay or straight, or black or white. We all bleed red. I am just one human and I cannot and will not judge other humans. I'd like to welcome the Transgender community to my blog and if there are any topics you'd like me to talk about, let me know! 


For any heterosexual guys that want to wear nail polish, yet still have reservations.. Now you can say you're painting your nails to support Bruce Jenner and the Transgender community. Why? The world needs love.. Less hate! Even if you just polish your middle fingers, you'll be able to flip people off. ;) This trend was started because Bruce Jenner wanted to wear nail polish "long enough for it to chip". It's important to remember that Transgender people do not choose how they feel. A lot of people who are transgender have Gender Identity Disorder and/or Body Dysmorphic Disorder which is very hard to deal with. We need to support our brothers and sisters and show love!
#PaintYourNailsForBruce


No comments:

Post a Comment